Thursday, January 22, 2009

A little bit of art

Normally I am not that interested in art. Standing for hours in front of one single canvas or artefact and discussing the intention of the artist would be too much for me. And except of Keith Haring I do not know a single name of an artist; except of "le centre pompidou" I've never been to a museum of art voluntarily.
By chance, I found the Museum of Broken Relationships. This is some kind of art which is very concrete. A kind of weird museum or weird sense of art, somebody may think. But in my point of view there are simply no exhausting interpretations needed. It's all about broken relationships. Everybody (or nearly everybody) knows about that - and that's all. Don't ask me about the deeper sense of this posting. ;-) Just wanted to share with you. Opinions are always welcome!

No comments: