Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kieser is getting convenient

This week I entered my favourite fitness studio as I usually do twice a week. Nothing new so far. But this time I really wondered while entering the big spartan-looking hall. It is designed for doing health-oriented strength-training in enjoyable atmosphere without any bells and whistles. No bar, no fitness drinks (except fresh, cool water), no tarted up people, no sauna. Just high-quality machines to train your muscles in order to prevent backache, get better in your favourite sport or just to look better and feel healthier. :-)
As you can see, I am already really satisfied with my studio. The only drawback was in summer where one started to sweat just while entering the hall - without having exercised at all. This week they started installing an air-condition which makes Kieser Training the perfect training place for me - even in summer.

No comments: